Payroll FAQ

What do I do if I am leaving the University of Illinois and want to give up my parking?
If on Payroll Deduction:

  • Step One: Stop Payroll Deduction
  • Step Two: Return Permit

Stop Payroll Request cannot be processed until the permit has been returned to the Parking Department.

If you paid cash, credit, or check:
Return permit to office to see if you are eligible for a prorated refund. If eligible a refund check will be processed. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for receipt.